I am an individual who wants to volunteer.

Thanks for your interest in helping serve! To be considered for volunteer opportunities, whether you are a licensed medical professional or not, please register for the Medical Reserve Corps in your region.  You can do this on the State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Pennsylvania (SERVPA), choosing “Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)” in the “Choose Organization” drop-down.  Then click Select Organization and choose the one closest to your region.  More information about the Allegheny County Medical Reserve Corps can be found here.